By Samar Saleem
Think pancakes, but mini! This delicious treat has taken over on TikTok and it’s the cutest breakfast you’ll ever eat! Not to mention a perfect way to pass your time during quarantine. Don’t forget – everything tastes better when it’s mini!! And of course, milk is optional 🙂
Pancake Cereal(Recipe from I am a Food Blog)
- ½ cup all purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ cup milk
- 1 egg
- Oil for the pan
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and sugar.
- Add the egg and milk to the bowl, gently combine with a fork, being careful not to over mix, but mixing out all the large lumps.
- Pour the pancake batter into a squeeze bottle or ziplock bag with a tiny corner cut off. Or you can use a teaspoon to scoop it out.
- Heat up a non-stick pan over medium-low heat. Brush a thin layer of oil on your pan. Squeeze out mini pancakes (or drop the batter by the teaspoon) and cook until the pancakes start to bubble. When you flip them, they should be golden brown. Continue cooking for another 30 seconds or 1 minute, or until golden brown. Scoop the pancakes out into a bowl.
- Serve with a pat of butter and drizzle with syrup! Milk optional 🙂